Several pubs in the Branch area are kind enough to offer discounts to card-carrying CAMRA members.
Note that any discounts given are at the discretion of the pub, and are subject to change at any time.
Please tell us about any changes you know of, via the contact page.
The following pubs are known to offer discounts to members:
- Auld Hoose, St. Leonards St. (10% off food)
- Beehive Inn, Grassmarket (10% off real ale)
- Bennet’s of Morningside, Maxwell St. (50p off a pint, 25p off a half pint)
- Blind Poet, W. Nicolson St. (20% off beer)
- Blacksmiths Forge, Dalkeith (20% off food, excluding special club deals)
- Bridge Inn, Peebles (10% off a pint of real ale)
- Corstorphine Inn, Corstorphine High St. (10% off)
- Doctor’s, Forrest Rd. (10% off)
- Duck’s Inn, Aberlady (Knops beers £2.95 per pint)
- Greenmantle, W. Crosscauseway (selected ales £3.00 per pint)
- Grosvenor, Shandwick Pl. (10% off)
- Halfway House, Fleshmarket Close (20p off per pint)
- Hunter’s Tryst, Oxgangs Rd. (20p off per pint)
- Justinlees Inn, Eskbank
- Laird & Dog Inn, Lasswade (10% off food, except special deals)
- Mash Tun, Easter Rd. (real ales £3.00 per pint)
- Milne's Bar, Hanover St. (10% off)
- Plough Inn, Leitholm (10p off 1/3pt, 15p off 1/2pt and 30p off a pint of real ale)
- Rose Street Brewery, Rose St. (20p off per pint)
- Safari Lounge, Cadzow Pl. (10% off real ales)
- Spylaw Tavern, Spylaw St (30p off a pint, 15p off a half)
- Andrew Usher & Co., W. Nicolson St. (20% on cask ale & food)
- Victoria Park Hotel (Gosford Bar), Ferry Rd. (10% off all drinks and food)
In addition, all JD Wetherspoon pubs accept the 50p discount vouchers issued to CAMRA members annually.