Branch social mediaIn addition to this website, the branch also has a presence on the following social networks:
Other CAMRA websites
- CAMRA main website - Information on signing up for CAMRA membership can be found here and you can read more about the latest edition of the Good Beer Guide here. You can also follow CAMRA HQ on Facebook or Twitter.
- WhatPub - CAMRA’s national online pub guide - now available to non-members too!
- Scotland and Northern Ireland Branches (SNIB) - one of 16 CAMRA regional areas, representing a steadily increasing membership in excess of 4500.
- CAMRA Members’ Investment Club - investing in breweries since 1989, with approximately 4,000 members in the Club and a fund value approaching £21m (as of Jan 2017).
Other websitesBeer Bloggers
Beer blogs that cover the branch area include:
- The BeerCast - a beer review website based in Edinburgh, with a monthly beer podcast (Twitter: @TheBeerCast).
- Traveling Savage - Keith Savage is an American who travels widely and loves Scotland and real ale (Twitter: @travelingsavage).
The Cask Marque scheme aims to improve the quality of cask ale at the point of dispense by accrediting licensees who meet its quality standards.
CAMRA is of course a consumer organisation. As a real ale drinker you may, hopefully very rarely or never, experience a recurring problem such as lack of full measure or non real ale pretending to be the real thing. The following trading standards web site links may be of use to you.